Maintenance Technician 1
The Louisville Presbyterian Theological Seminary (LPTS) presents an excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Technician 1 to be a part of our team and assist in the maintenance and upkeep of our beautiful campus. The ideal candidate should possess an outstanding work ethic and work well with other members of the Facilities Department team to further the mission of the Louisville Seminary. Experience in the facilities maintenance field is preferred. This is a day shift, full-time, non-exempt position offering competitive pay & benefits.
Reports to the Director of Campus Facilities.
- Diagnose and make repairs to buildings and equipment with the assistance of technical manuals, blueprints and sound maintenance practices.
- Perform preventative maintenance and inspection of buildings and grounds.
- Possess the basic skills to troubleshoot and repair HVAC, plumbing, and electrical systems.
- Painting and drywall repair.
- Basic carpentry skills.
- Snow removal from campus roads and sidewalks.
- When required, monitor and or assist contractors with campus projects.
- Adhere to established safety policies and protocols.
- Available to be on call for emergencies after hours and on weekends.
- Complete daily work-related documentation.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and pass a background check.
- Maintain a neat and professional appearance.
Please send resume attn. Todd McWhorter at email@example.com.
To ensure a safe learning environment for students and staff, as a condition of employment the selected candidate will need to provide proof of a completed COVID-19 vaccination prior to commencement of employment or an approved exemption and reasonable accommodation.
A background screening is required.
Louisville Seminary is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability.